Culligan IC-100-A Inline Refrigerator Filter Specifications:
- Part Number: IC-100-A
- Replaces Part Number: IC-100-D
- Temp. Range: 40 – 100 F
- Press. Range: 30 – 100 PSI
- Fittings: 1/4″ QC
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
- Filter Life: 12 months or 2500 gallons
- Flow Rating: 0.50 Gallons Per Minute (GPM)
- Culligan Filtration Level 1 – Basic Filtration
This filter is for cold water use only, though it must be protected against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and potential water leakage.
This Culligan IC-100-A has been tested and certified by NSF International to NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for the aesthetic reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
Culligan has been a trusted water filtration brand since 1936. Get Culligan water treatment without calling the Culligan man!